Hardened X-Stream Air Blade Air Knife, already used extensively for replacing rows of nozzles or jets or drilled pipe to reduce energy is now available with a special hard coated surface over its aluminum body for mildly corrosive environments and to address any abrasive contact to the surface. Priced only slightly above the price of regular anodized aluminum Nex Flow™ X-Stream™ Air Blade™ Air Knives these units can sometimes eliminate the need to go to more costly and heavy stainless steel units and save hundreds of dollars in cost! As with the regular anodized aluminum units, the new Hardened X-Stream™ Air Blade™ comes complete with a stainless steel shim to set the air gap (most others use cheap plastic which can wear out quickly) and are held together with stainless steel screws. Its Available in 2”, 3”, 6”, 9”, 12”, 18”, 24”, 30”, 36”, 42”, 48” and 54” lengths as standard they can also be coupled together using a coupling kit for longer spans.The Nex Flow™ X-Stream™ Air Blade™ has proven to be of high quality, high performance and one of the most quiet, if not “the most quiet” designs on the market for all types of blow-off and cooling applications.
Air Knife X-Stream™ Air-Blade™ are a full flow design with rear port mounting to avoid interference with entrained air flow, optimizing air amplification and minimizing noise levels. It comes in three versions:
- Regular gold anodized for longer life.
- Hard Anodized for abrasive environments and where contact might occur with the air knife
- Stainless steel for high temperature and highly corrosive environments
- Air inlet ports on the back for a compact design and minimal air interference.
- Airflow amplification of approximately 40:1 compared to 3:1 for drilled pipe or open jets and tubes.
- Instant on-off with no moving parts, no electricity or explosion hazard.
- Air-Blade™ - X-Stream™ is available in nine (9) standard lengths:
- 2" (51mm), 3" (76mm), 6" (150mm), 9" (229mm), 12" (300mm), 15” (381mm), 18" (457mm), 24" (609.5mm), 30" (761mm), 36" (914mm), 42” (1067 mm), 48” (1219 mm), 54” (1372 mm)
- Special lengths of our Air-Blade™ - X-Stream™ are available on special order including lengths combining several units.