The X-stream™ Supreme Pneumatic Conveying System (XSPC) has virtually no moving parts, conveys material at high rates and over long distances. Intrinsic straight through design prevents clogging. It utilizes compressed air for a powerful, efficient venturi action along its length in a compact design for high capacity conveying over large distances.
The X-stream™ Supreme Pneumatic Conveying System (XSPC) is available in hard anodized aluminum. Simply clamp a standard hose size to each end of XSPC to create this high energy conveying system. No moving parts for maintenance free operation with capacity and flow controlled with a pressure regulator.
X-Stream™ Supreme Pneumatic Conveying System Features:
- Made of a hard anodized aluminum body with no moving parts.. Special materials and design modifications available on request.
- Standard sizes to fit standard hose diameter for easy clamping.
- Inside diameters of
- 1" (25 mm).
- 1-1/4" (32mm).
- 1-1/2" (38mm).
- 2" (50mm).
- Special sizes can be manufactured if required.
- Utilizing a pressure regulator will control the flow material.
- Instant ON/OFF with no moving parts, no electricity or explosion hazard.
X-Stream™ Supreme Pneumatic Conveying System Benefits:
- Longer life in difficult environments than competitive models.
- Ease of use.
- Simple and easy control of material flow.
- Maintenance free operation.
- The air operated conveyor or pneumatic conveyor is compact and maintenance free.
- Vacuum Conveyors:
- Vacuum Conveyors like the XSPC are compact, easy to use, portable and ideal especially for intermittent use in material transfer.
- Air / Pneumatic Conveyor Manufacturers:
- Air Conveyor Manufacturers and Air Conveyor Suppliers address the movement of materials.
- Air / Pneumatic Slide Conveyor:
- Nex Flow™ air operated conveyors can sometimes be used as air slide conveyors
- Pneumatic Conveyor and Pneumatic Conveyor System and venturi vacuum system and pneumatic conveyor tubing:
- The Nex Flow™ XSPC is a pneumatic conveyor and a venturi vacuum system. Adding pneumatic conveyor tubing makes it a complete pneumatic conveyor system.
- Pneumatic conveyor manufacturers, pneumatic conveyor suppliers and pneumatic conveyor products and vacuum conveyors and pneumatic conveying systems and pneumatic conveyor belt:
- Pneumatic conveyor manufacturers, pneumatic conveyor suppliers and general sources of pneumatic conveyor products use either blower stems or compressed air systems. Nex Flow™ XSPC’s are ideal, especially for intermittent use because they are low cost, compact, and maintenance free. These vacuum conveyors provide a simple, low cost solution compared to other pneumatic conveying systems. In many cases it can be uses as a pneumatic conveyor belt, replacing conveyor belts which require regular maintenance and can be costly to maintain.
- How to Clean a Drilling Operation On A Sand Casting :
- The maintenance free XSPC creates a strong suction to remove dust and sand from drilling operations, punch presses, and other applications. Using an XSPCis one way in How to Clean a Drilling Operation On a Sand Casting.
- Compressed Air Vacuum and Vacuum Pressure Regulator :
- Compressed air vacuum can be produced with Nex Flow™ XSPC to move materials from one location to another. Simply controlling the air pressure into the unit can be used as a vacuum pressure regulator.